When Freshness Is Critical
Working With Agriculture and Agriscience Farmers
The agricultural industry demands a responsive supply chain with partners that can effectively manage seasonality and other agronomic fluctuations.
Coldco has a long history of providing logistics solutions for the agricultural industry. From transporting produce coast-to-coast to storing vast quantities of bulk seed, we have dealt with various aspects of the agricultural supply chain.
We provide a comprehensive set of solutions to optimize our agricultural customers' supply chain operations including:
- Temperature-Controlled Storage (Frozen, Refrigerated, and Dry/Ambient)
- USDA-approved/FDA Foods Safety Compliant Warehouses
- Traceability by Lot and Date through WMS System
- Allergen Control Program
- Tempering Services
- Import/Export Services
- Storage and handling for totes, drums, and bulk
- Repackaging Capabilities
- LTL Consolidation and Distribution
- Reverse Logistics
- Case Picking
- Local, Regional and National Transportation Network
- Intermodal Shipping
- International Shipping
Contact us regarding your Agricultural logistics needs at firstname.lastname@example.org today.